From Duc Phan <th4ngn...@gmail.com>
Subject Strange error
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:47:08 GMT
Hello all,

My CouchDB was working fine yesterday. I don't know what I did wrong but it
is not working anymore today.
Here is the error code I get when I try to do any view.

Error: EXIT

{{badmatch,
     {error,
         {enoent,
             [{erlang,open_port,
                  [{spawn,
                       "c:/PROGRA~1/Apache Software
Foundation/CouchDB/lib/couch-1.0.1/priv/couchspawnkillable ./couchjs.exe
../share/couchdb/server/main.js"},
                   [stream,{line,1024},binary,exit_status,hide]]},
              {couch_os_process,init,1},
              {gen_server,init_it,6},
              {proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3}]}}},
 [{couch_query_servers,new_process,2},