From tu <tuchengy...@gmail.com>
Subject want to get json result from more than one document
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 09:22:37 GMT
I want to implement a blog server. I design two type of documents: "Author"
and "Blog". A "Blog" document contains a field "author_uid" to refer a
"Author" document.

I use CouchApp framework to show list of  recent posts. I find I have to
invoke couchdb server many times to show both blog body and author details
in each item.

Is their and solution to return a complete json result contains full
"Author" json object in "Blog" json object on server side?