From Juhani Ränkimies <juh...@juranki.com>
Subject Re: Couchdb crashes on Windows
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2010 22:00:42 GMT
AFAIK, this is an issue with the erlang file driver on windows, not
couchdb. A patch for it is in otp pu branch (not in dev yet), so it's
not sure if it'll make it into the next erlang release, due in
December.

I encourage you to experiment with setup-couchdb-1.1.0acff79d0-git.exe
from http://github.com/juranki/couchdb/downloads and provide feedback
(please keep in mind that it's a random revision from trunk, not a
release)

--
Juhani Ränkimies
+358 40 762 4323