From Sig Lange <sig.la...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB on debian?
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 02:41:22 GMT
Manually rebuilding a package from source is not that hard on debian
but does require *some* knowledge of packaging.

I did this to get latest version running on lenny. One must uupdate
both erlang and couchdb but it was rather painless.

section 9.3 New upstream release from
http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/ch-update.en.html has the
details

I could probably even provide detailed instructions if you ask nicely.

~S