From Alan Plante <alan.pla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: $.couch.login(options);
Date Sun, 28 Nov 2010 23:39:44 GMT
Take a look in jquery.couch.js, located in <couch install
loc>/share/couchdb/www/script/jquery.couch.js (on Windows anyway, maybe
somewhere else on Linux?).  Another way to see what's going on in there is
to set a breakpoint and step into it in Firebug (assuming you're on FFX; I'm
sure there are similar tools on IE and Chrome).  Login method takes an
object with a name and password property, so {name:"jdoe", password:"foo"}.
It also takes an optional success(response) and/or error(requestStatus,
responseError, responseReason) function.

Hope this helps,

Al

--
Alan Plante