From Nick Lothian <nickloth...@intelligentsoftware.com.au>
Subject A few questions about CouchDB
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 22:39:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking at using CouchDB for part of a project I'm getting started on.

I've got a few questions I was hoping someone could help me with.

1) How are people doing reporting on CouchDB based data? Obviously I can
write custom code to do it, but are there any report writers (eg Crystal
Reports) that are suitable for quasi-technical end user use?

2) Transaction semantics with replication. Does "committed" mean it is
committed across all databases we are replicating to?

3) Are there any benchmarks comparing platforms (specifically Windows vs
Linux)

4) Is there a roadmap document anywhere? Anyone in Australia currently using
CouchDB?

Thanks
  Nick Lothian