From afters <afters.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incremental backups
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:41:20 GMT
I guess I'm not sure as to what's going on with the file as it is being
copied and changed at the same time. I assume that the file must be
append-only for this to work, but are ALL db changes indeed append only? I
remember reading that updating a tree-node also updates all its ancestors
(to track latest seq) and I wonder if those changes are also append only.