From Chad George <c...@mgproducts.com>
Subject couchapp is updating all _docs twice
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 15:47:52 GMT
I'm using the _docs feature of couchapp to serve some common static files
for several related couchapps on the same server. This allows me to do
things like:
  - db_dir\_docs\js\_attachments\... ==> db_name/js/...
  - db_dir\_docs\css\_attachments\... ==> db_name/css/...

One thing I've noticed is that when I run "couchapp push" all of the
documents get revised even if there were no changes to any attachment.
Even stranger, all the documents (except the design document) get revised
twice.

Is this expected?