From Ido Ran <ido....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: changes from view
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:24:50 GMT
Hi,
This is actually good question. In my use case I have CouchDB with documents
of different "types". For simplicity and future ability for change I've
create two views, one for each type of document: TasksView and ProjectsView
(it is a POC application).

If I'll use _changes notification I'll have to check if the changed document
is of type "Task" and refetch the TasksView but then I've hold in my
application knowledge about the TasksView.

Is that good? Is there a better way?

Ido