From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to speedup view generation?
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 23:54:10 GMT
Ah. My mistake.

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 16:32, Adam Kocoloski <kocolosk@apache.org> wrote:
> The view generation status updates ignore old MVCC versions completely.  We're a bit
inconsistent in that department - the replicator reports the current sequence number, but
the view updater reports the number of documents that have been loaded into memory so far.
 As a result, I wouldn't expect the number of    obsolete updates to affect the perceived
view updater progress much at all.  Best,