From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apache vhost, couchdb vhost and rewrite
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 19:00:02 GMT
Ok, then. Wrong idea.

I'm not an expert in rewrites and vhosts. I can't remember if the
CouchDB vhost is keyed off the Host header or something else.
If apache and couch are on the same box maybe try localhost in the
CouchDB vhost rule or set the ProxyPreserveHost directive[1] in
apache.

-Randall

[1] http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_proxy.html#proxypreservehost