From Duc Phan <th4ngn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: $.couch.login(options);
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 14:39:13 GMT
Hi Allan,

I still don't understand exactly how to pass in an object with a name and
password property.

The exact syntax in jquery.couch api for login is:
$.couch.login(options)say my created account is: jdoe/foo.

do I do this? $.couch.login( {name:"jdoe", password:"foo"});            ???

And another question I have is...if that is how I login in couchapp using
jquery.couch . How do I protect my account login from
people doing view/Source?

Thank you so much for your help.

Best Regards,