From Nils Breunese <N.Breun...@vpro.nl>
Subject RE: Complex keys and ranges
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 22:53:45 GMT
You can do AND queries using standard views. You can't do OR queries that way. Check out couchdb-lucene:
http://github.com/rnewson/couchdb-lucene

Nils.
Van: cdr53x [cdr53x@free.fr]
Verzonden: maandag 1 november 2010 19:09
Aan: user@couchdb.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: Complex keys and ranges

On 11/01/2010 06:10 PM, Paul Davis wrote:
> In short, no, its not possible to filter on multiple members of an
> object key.
Ok, that is sad, but clear enough ;)

> Also note that it's "startkey" and "endkey", not "start_key" nor "end_key".

Yes of  course, just a typo in my message

Thanks for your answers.

Actually I thought that maybe complex key could be used in order to
perform a query with multiple criterias.

But it seems that the only way of having such an "intersection"  would
be to use the "multiview" feature, when and if ever it is functional ...

BTW are there any news on the progress of this module and possible
integration in the couch trunk ?

Regards,

cdrx

 VPRO