From jonathan chetwynd <j.chetw...@btconnect.com>
Subject Toast Blog: {"error":"not_found","reason":"missing"}
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 14:02:17 GMT
Toast Blog: {"error":"not_found","reason":"missing"}

Chris,

your implementation of Toast is offline, down or broken.
is that by design?

as they say any smell is better than no smell!  ~:"

regards

jonathan chetwynd
www.peepo.com

http://jchrisa.net/toast/_design/toast/channel.html#Couch%20Time
http://jchrisa.net/drl/_design/sofa/_list/post/post-page?startkey=%5B%22Simple-Wins%22%5D

when I tried to post a version of this on the Sofa blog, it's also broken....
preview did nothing
save raises alert:  <jchrisa.net> The document could not be saved: Content-Type must
be multipart/form-data

as I browse through links on the couchdb book, it's considerably more helpful, when things
just work out of the box.

which is not to suggest that it isnt a good read!