From Neville Franks <s...@surfulater.com>
Subject Re: Bulk Updates in CouchDB
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 19:25:09 GMT
Hi Jan,
Thanks, very useful, however it has a focus on retrieval and doesn't
discuss update/delete operations. I've found that to largely be the
case with CouchDB articles etc. ie. They discuss retrieval using views
(map/reduce) and inserts but not update/delete so much and not in
terms of the bulk SQL operations I raised initially.

I'd certainly welcome more on this.

Re. "CouchDB The Definitive Guide" - is that actually available in
print yet and does/will it have more content than the on-line
version?

--
Best regards,
  Neville Franks, http://www.surfulater.com http://blog.surfulater.com