From Clemens Cap <...@unagon.com>
Subject Can't get vhosts feature working
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 22:58:43 GMT
Hi.

I have a vhosts section set up in my configuration and a rewrite handler
installed and it looks like both are ignored.

This is Couchdb 0.11.0b819947

vhosts was edited manually into the loca.ini file and shows up in futon as

couch2.mydomainname.de = /tester1/_design/template/_rewrite

mydomainname belongs to me and properly resolves, I can use it for couch
all the time (the only thing i need is to get the URL redirection done...)

tester1/_design/template has a field rewrites which contains

[
    {
        "from": "",
        "to": "tester.html"
    },
    {
        "from": "*",
        "to": "*"
    }
]

I am expecting that a call to

couch2.mydomainname.de now gets redirected to

couch2.mydomainname.de/tester1/_design/template/tester.html (which is an
existing text/html attachment), however I get the boring

{"couchdb":"Welcome","version":"0.11.0b819947"}

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong ?

Thanx,
CC