From cdr53x <cdr...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Complex keys and ranges
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 18:09:45 GMT
On 11/01/2010 06:10 PM, Paul Davis wrote:
> In short, no, its not possible to filter on multiple members of an
> object key.
Ok, that is sad, but clear enough ;)

> Also note that it's "startkey" and "endkey", not "start_key" nor "end_key".

Yes of  course, just a typo in my message

Thanks for your answers.

Actually I thought that maybe complex key could be used in order to
perform a query with multiple criterias.

But it seems that the only way of having such an "intersection"  would
be to use the "multiview" feature, when and if ever it is functional ...

BTW are there any news on the progress of this module and possible
integration in the couch trunk ?

Regards,

cdrx