From Dan Tenenbaum <danda...@dandante.com>
Subject Re: futon/_utils not working on fresh CouchBD installation on Ubuntu (301 response)
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 21:47:22 GMT
On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 2:42 PM, Robert Newson <robert.newson@gmail.com>wrote:

> add -v to see;
>
> Location: http://localhost:5984/_utils/

Aha, this tells me (among other things):

< Location: http://localhost:5984/_utils/

It was the trailing slash I was leaving off.

> and then try;
>
> curl http://localhost:5984/_utils/

That works!

> Futon is fairly unusable via curl in my opinion but your in-brain HTML
> renderer might surpass mine.

I just want to make sure that futon is working before I try and connect to
it with a graphical browser. This is on a machine without X11 running and it
will involve a bit of work with apache and mod_proxy before I can connect
with anything other than curl. Now that I know futon is working, I will go
ahead and do that.

Thanks!

> B.

Dan