From Matthias Nothhaft <matthias.nothh...@googlemail.com>
Subject how to setup CouchDB hosting
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:49:26 GMT
Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to setup CouchDB so that I can have
different users for different databases. So that user A can only access
database A (read, write, create design docs, etc).

Somehow I didn't find a proper solution yet. It also does not make sense to
me to put this kind of security checks into design docs.

Is there a clean and secure way to setup an environment for CouchDB hosting?
Maybe by running different instances for different databases? Or is this
just not possible?

regards,
Matthias Nothhaft