From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: *Best* query server for text processing
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 21:57:36 GMT
JS is pretty friendly for string manipulation. It's got regex, some
good string methods and, of course, native handling of string types. I
can't imagine C/C++ would be the first choice here (though with the
right string handling libraries I'm sure you could make something
super perfomant). Not sure if there's a perl view server, but that
sounds like a good match. Consider development time and what you're
familiar with. The JS view server is probably the most mature because
it's the only "official" one next to writing "native" Erlang.

-Randall