From Ido Ran <ido....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SproutCore as CouchApp
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2010 16:49:17 GMT
Hi,

I'm back from vacation and I wonder if in the meantime someone has actually
manage to deploy SC app on CouchDB?
Last time I try the sc-build create 2 MB file in each folter of my
deployment directory which made the push take forever, and even when I push
it to localhost it did not run after that.

Thank you,
Ido