From Peter Lemenkov <lemen...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANN] Unofficial RPMs for RHEL-5/CentOS-5 and derivatives
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:47:19 GMT
Hello All.

Just for those who are interested in latest CouchDB on these platforms
and doesn't interested in solving compatibility issues with relatively
old (but stable) dependent software - I started providing latest RPMs
for x86 and x86_64 arches (they were built using official EPEL
buildsystem):

http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/peter/couchdb/

All you need is to

* download epel-couchdb.repo  (
http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/peter/couchdb/epel-couchdb.repo )
* put it into /etc/yum.repos.d
* type "sudo yum install couchdb" or "sudo yum upgrade couchdb"

Hope these packages would be useful. Feel free to contact me in case
of any issues found.

Build logs may be found here:

F-12: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2529757
F-13: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2529762
EL-5: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2529824

Please note that CouchDB currently fails to pass self-tests on RHEL-5
for PowerPC - I'll try to fix it until this weekend.
--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.