From Zachary Zolton <>
Subject Re: Chained MapReduce Jobs - again
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 17:51:37 GMT
I know that Cloudant has such a feature, however I'm not sure if it
has made it into their BigCouch distribution.

If in the future CouchDB core decides to merge in functionality from
BigCouch, then CouchDB could grow a chainable map-reduce.

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Hendrijk Templehov
<> wrote:
> Hi there,
> in Sep 2008 I asked on this list, if it is possible to have chained
> Map Reduce Queries in CouchDB.
> The answer was no, unfortunatelly.
> Meanwhile, I read that many users of CouchDB want to have such a
> feature. So, I want to ask what the current status of discussion about
> this point is in the community.
> Will it be implemented in future releases?
> Thanks
> Hendrijk

View raw message