From Jack Xu <>
Subject couchdb1.01 views hangs on ubuntu 10.04
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2010 18:01:32 GMT
I have installed prior versions of couchdb on prior versions of ubuntu,
without much problem. but now, after following instructions on, on ubuntu 10.04, any
view on couchdb 1.01 runs slowly with high CPU utilization. I suspect it has
something to do with the spidermonkey not being stalled. below is the
installation command.

./configure --prefix= --with-js-lib=/usr/lib/xulrunner-devel-

Jack Xu