From Ankur Verma <anku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB starup problem and query on persistent data store.
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 17:12:37 GMT
Hi Volker,

Thanks for the quick response!

I am working on Ubuntu's Jaunty (an April 2009 release) and was under the
wrong notion that it might be packaging a relatively newer version of
erlang, but apparently not. I tried compiling couchdb source with the R12B-5
version but it gave the same error. It finally got resolved with the R14B
version though.

I can now browse futon and even got the answer to my second question -- i.e
the ".couch" files. Will investigate further and come back with more queries
if needed.

Thanks again for your time.

Regards,
Ankur