From Maruthavanan Subbarayan <marutha.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Saving Documents
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 05:46:20 GMT
Hi,

I am newbie to couchdb and trying to explore things with this document
database.

May this is also repeated, while exploring, I created a database and created
a document, I tried to add field and values to the documents, but when I
tried to click save document without clicking the Green button of the value
column the values were not updated to the fields and fields were updated to
the document. Is this correct? I could feel this on users perspective. But
is this left for any specific purpose?

Thanks,
Marutha