From Ido Ran <ido....@gmail.com>
Subject Embed CouchDB in Windows Application
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:11:29 GMT
Hi,
I have a Windows Application that currently work with J2EE server as backend
via RESTful protocol.
I am using Glassfish 3 as the J2EE container and have looked into the
possibility to use Glassfish 3 embedded for local installation.
The problem is I still have to use relational database like JavaDB so any
changes to the schema are really hard to deploy.

I would like to know if it is possible to use CouchDB as embedded database
for my application.
This question in
StackOverflow<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1161766/is-there-a-lightweight-embeddable-key-value-database-something-like-diet-couc>suggest
using other alternatives but I hope there is a way to use CouchDB
for both "enterprise" deployment as well as "local".

Thank you,
Ido