From Tane Piper <piper.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Including values from linked documents
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:41:58 GMT
Hi there,

I have a question about views - I've thrown up the code into this
gist: https://gist.github.com/4cd88fc6a5aac5467774

What I have is a ExtJS grid that I load these assets in to, each one
looks like this document and it loads fine - but of course in the
columns for the three fields location (docType Office), owner and
delegate (both docType Role) it displays the ID rather than the name.

Is there a way, without having to go out and fetch these documents
with further requests, that I can include the name from each document
in this view?

Thanks in advance

- Tane Piper