From Luke Tucker <ltuc...@openplans.org>
Subject Re: Is anyone working on an RSS reader (couch)app?
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:00:28 GMT
Hey,

I used to develop Melkjug.  It's source is still hanging around, but it is
indeed defunct.  I wouldn't start there.
I put some less bloated code on github which you may find useful:

http://github.com/ltucker/radarpost

<http://github.com/ltucker/radarpost>It's python and couchdb, not a pure
couchapp.  It's not very complete, but I'm actively working on it.

- Luke