From sgoto <samuelg...@gmail.com>
Subject couchdb java proxy servlet ?
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:05:04 GMT
hey couchdb-users,

   i'm interested in having my couchdb instances behind a servlet, but i'm
trying to avoid adding a dependency on nginx/apache/squid for distribution
and installation reasons. i have a java servlet container (jetty) and I was
wondering if anyone had any experience with that and would have something
open source i could use.

   most of the javax.servlet Proxies i saw around are either buggy or don't
support long polling (eg for pull replications).

   ideas ?

   sam

--
f u cn rd ths u cn b a gd prgmr !