From Nick Poulden <n...@domine.co.uk>
Subject Re: Reduce Only
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 17:08:06 GMT
Thanks for the thoughts guys. I'll move the view in to a separate design
document and try assigning unique IDs to dishes and putting those IDs in the
view index rather than the full dish title (at the moment there is no
item_id, but I can add one).

Each dish in an order tends to be different - an example order might be
"Margarita Pizza", "Garlic Bread", "Can of Coke", so the pre-reduce method
wouldn't help much in my situation.

Thanks,

Nick