From "Christian Scharr" <Christian.Sch...@hsh-berlin.com>
Subject RE: Compaction and unreleased file descriptors
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 08:16:15 GMT
As I can see in the dev-list, a possible way to fix this has been posted on Sept. 25 by Filipe

-----
Quote:
-----
"Filipe,

Thanks very much for looking at this, I'll get one of our guys to check out the code and put
it on one of our servers, we can normally tell pretty quickly if its working or not.

Will let you know the results

Stephen"
-----

But I can't find any further informations regarding the final fix of this bug.
Maybe it's targeted for 1.0.2 ...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Greets,

Christian Scharr
Dipl. Wirtschaftsinformatiker (BA)
MESO-/InHouse-Entwicklung
HSH Soft- und Hardware Vertriebs GmbH
Rudolf-Diesel-Straße 2
16356 Ahrensfelde
Tel. (Zentrale): +49 (0)30/94 004 0
Tel. (Hotline): +49 (0)30/94 004 444
Fax: +49 (0)30/94 004 400
eMail: christian.scharr@hsh-berlin.com
---
Amtsgericht Frankfurt (Oder): HRB 7352 FF