From Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancoh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: design doc weakness (one view fails = all views fail)
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2010 09:43:57 GMT
Hey Mickael,

views are processed in together groups (one per design document). this "weakness" is - AFAIK
- not really avoidable in the current architecture.

On 10.10.2010, at 09:37, mickael.bailly@free.fr wrote:

> Hello couchers,
>
> it seems that, on a design document, if there is one view having an error ( for example
"Expression does not eval to a function" ) than all other views are then unusable.
> It's not critical and not a real bug, but from my point of view it's a weakness : one
error on one part of the design doc leads to a totally broken app / couchapp.