From Benjamin Young <benja...@couchone.com>
Subject Re: Saving Documents
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:30:45 GMT
On 10/25/2010 01:46 AM, Maruthavanan Subbarayan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am newbie to couchdb and trying to explore things with this document
> database.
>
> May this is also repeated, while exploring, I created a database and created
> a document, I tried to add field and values to the documents, but when I
> tried to click save document without clicking the Green button of the value
> column the values were not updated to the fields and fields were updated to
> the document. Is this correct? I could feel this on users perspective. But
> is this left for any specific purpose?
Marutha,

Thanks for pointing this out. It's something that's annoyed me (and I
presume others) as well. There's a lot of work going into a new Futon
revision. I'll see if I can get a patch for this "bug" (or at least
annoyance) into the new Futon.

For now, though, it's best to make sure you click the green check mark
button on the right hand side after editing *before* you click "save
document." Annoying, but it works.

Later,
Benjamin