From Alex Ivasyuv <indust...@gmail.com>
Subject CouchDB quoted functions
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:00:26 GMT
Hi,

I working with _update handlers in CouchDB, and writting functions for them.
As per http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Document_Update_Handlers these
functions should be quoted, as document should be presented as JSON.

I faced an issue, that my functions became large and large, and it's
very difficult to edit them right in browser (Futon).
I found, that editing functions for view is more easyly, as there're
provided some useful UI.
But I didn't find the same for design docs.

So the questions are:

1. Is there a simple way for editing _update handle functions right in
browser with code formatting, like for views?
2. Are there some tools, to wring a view code in separate file, and
later transform it to JSON?

Thanks in advance,