From Patrick Barnes <mrtr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication Question
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2010 11:02:24 GMT
Not exactly, as I understand it. I believe that couchdb guarantees that
after bi-directional replication, for any conflicted documents all dbs
will choose the same rev as the 'successful' one, with the other revs in
the _conflicted area.

I too, would love to have a means of automatically resolving document
conflicts through a design-doc function or similar. I think it's
probably possible to use a _changes handler to do something similar
post-update, but builtin would be best.

-Patrick