From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: High CPU usage on ARM during idle
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:06:48 GMT
Hi AJ, off the top of my head try increasing [stats] rate in the .ini to something much larger,
and/or edit stat_descriptions.cfg and reduce the number of statistics that are tracked.  Someone
from CouchOne may have better ideas, as they're really leading the CouchDB on mobile platforms
development.  Regards,

Adam