From Jyoti Venkatesh <Jyoti.Venkat...@NIIT-Tech.com>
Subject RE: deploying applications in couchdb
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 09:37:40 GMT
I found that i can deploy everything from my war into the attachments folder of couchapp except
the files in web-inf folder.
What will happen to the files in web-inf ?

thanx
jo

From: Mikhail A. Pokidko [mikhail.pokidko@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 12:37 PM
To: user@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: Re: deploying applications in couchdb

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Jyoti Venkatesh
<Jyoti.Venkatesh@niit-tech.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been investigating on deploying application in couchdb. Wanted to know few info
regarding the same.
..
> 2. what kind of applications can be deployed in couchdb? Is it only javascript/HTML pages
?

You can attach and server images as well

--
xmpp: pma AT altlinux DOT org

DISCLAIMER

The content of this email and any attachments ('email') is confidential, may be privileged,
subject to copyright and may be read and used only by the intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify us by return email or telephone and erase all copies
and do not disclose the email or any part of it to any person. Email transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure, or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost
or destroyed as a result of the transmission process. The sender, therefore, does not accept
liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or delay in transmission as a result of this
mail.  We monitor email communications through our networks for regulatory compliance purposes
and to protect our clients, employees and business. Opinions, conclusions, and other information
in this message that do not relate to the official business of NIIT Technologies Ltd. or its
affiliate(s) shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT Technologies Ltd.
or its affiliate(s).