From Stephen Prater <steph...@agrussell.com>
Subject Re: multi view support ?
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:47:34 GMT
No, not specifically, but Josh Berkus from Postgres gave a good talk
in which he talked about JOINS (which multiview is basically a kind
of) and gave some brief suggestions for them relevant to your (several
weeks prior) question about whether there was a more efficient
strategy for finding the intersection of two views rather than
iterating them.

I'll see if I can dig up the slides or something.

stephen