From Mirko Kiefer <mirko.kie...@arcor.de>
Subject CouchDB on iPhone
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:13:46 GMT
Hi all,
has anyone an idea on how difficult it would be to create a CouchDB installation which could
be bundled with an iOS app? Is it maybe possible to reuse some of the work done for CouchDB
on Android?
As Apple made quite a few changes to the App Store License Agreement I don't think there are
any legal issues anymore. The only problem might be that CouchDB allows to download executable
code in the form of design documents - so this feature shouldn't be used for iOS apps.

We are currently working on an iPad client for a web application backed by CouchDB - it would
be a huge benefit could we use CouchDB on the iPad, as well.
Thanks for feedback and estimates on how much work this would mean for us!

Regards,
Mirko