From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: old db version number showing up in names-> unreadable docs
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 15:58:41 GMT
Most odd.

Sounds like a config changed from the previous version. Ie, the db
path went from:

/path/to/dbs/0.10.0/

/path/to/dbs/

Which isn't out of this world unbelievable. To fix it, just do:

sudo mv /path/to/dbs/0.10.0/* /path/to/dbs/ && rmdir /path/to/dbs/0.10.0/

Make sure couchdb is stopped when you do that to avoid other funny errors.

Also, make sure to have a backup if you're not comfortable moving
datafiles around on the command line.

Paul