From Ido Ran <ido....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SproutCore as CouchApp
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2010 19:25:09 GMT
Hi,
I've try to deploy SproutCore as CouchApp but fail - I guess I've done
something wrong.

I've create new SproutCore application using *sc-init*
**I've tested the app using *sc-server *and it is simple hello world app
working.
I've cd into *tmp/debug/build*
**I've execute *couchapp init*
**I've execute *couchapp push http://<my_couchone_address>*
*
*
I've got a lot of warnings and it looks like the command just stuck.

Should I do it other way?

Thank you,
Ido