From JC de Villa <jc.devi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: get couchdb to startup with server
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 16:13:30 GMT
Having used the .bin installer, I can say that the readme is there to read.
However, if you opted for an unattended install, the readme would have been
bypassed completely, unfortunately.

Perhaps a message at the beginning or end of the unattended install
regarding the location of the README file should be in place?

JC de Villa