From Norman Barker <norman.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "IN" SQL Clause in Couch View
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 23:03:00 GMT
Hi,

you could use the multiview for this;

so have a single view that emits each of the keywords as a key

and then the multiview will calculate on the server the intersection
of two views (e.g. view one would be keyed on blue, view two would be
keyed on dog), the multiview would only return the documents with both
keys.

More details here

http://github.com/normanb/couchdb

and I would really like some feedback on this!

thanks,

Norman

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 2:07 PM, Nils Breunese <N.Breunese@vpro.nl> wrote:
> You'll need to get the documents containing "Blue" and the documents containing "Cat"
and let the client do the intersection. Or add couchdb-lucene to the mix, which offers full-text
indexing: http://github.com/rnewson/couchdb-lucene