From Ido Ran <ido....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SproutCore as CouchApp
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2010 10:07:40 GMT
I plan on deploy my application on either CouchOne or CloudAnt so the first
option is not available there (to my understanding).
The second one seem to be possible. I'll try it and let you know.

What do you think in general about the idea of using SproutCore as front-end
and CouchDB as backend?
It will be hard to recreate all controls in evently, does it?

Ido