From Jon Gretar Borgthorsson <jongre...@jongretar.com>
Subject Re: CouchDBX Mac Application Repair
Date Sun, 12 Sep 2010 12:12:01 GMT
Admin users are set up in the .ini file. Currently it resides inside the
package.

Right click the CouchDBX.app package and select "Show Package Contents"
Go to "Contents/Resources/couchdbx-core/couchdb/etc/couchdb"
Edit the local.ini file
Inside there you should see the admin users. Just delete the lines to remove
the users.