From Ido Ran <ido....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SproutCore as CouchApp
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:50:57 GMT
Hi,
I have some new things I've found.
1. SproutCore build is very large. 62MB large. The reason is that as part of
the build they provide the SproutCore libraries, and every part of the
library (like core_tools, datastore, datejs) have file
name javascript-packed.js which is 2.2MB (for every language). That what
make the couchapp push take so long. When I work on my local machine it
still take long, but not that long. I guess I may have did something wrong
during the build but I'm not sure.

2. After I manage to push the application into CouchDB I'm sorry to say that
the application didn't work due to failure of loading JavaScript files.

:5984/static/sproutcore/testing/en/current/javascript.js?1284229073<http://localhost:5984/static/sproutcore/testing/en/current/javascript.js?1284229073>Failed
to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Object Not
Found)
 The url I use to load the application is *
http://localhost:5984/raccon/_design/raccon/static/hello_world/en/current/index.html
*

**As you can see it try to load the libraries directly from the root of the
server, not the design document location.

If some can help in any one of those issues it will be great.

Thank you,
Ido