From John Logsdon <john.logs...@netdev.co.uk>
Subject Pruning a couchdb database
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:26:36 GMT
Hi

I need to hold, potentially, millions of call records in a couchdb cluster
and using a management process periodically truncate the records based on
their age. I can see how I can get the Set of matching records using a View
but how do I delete them in the same operation? My understanding is that I
can only GET from a View so I cant see how to do this without bringing the
data back to the client and issuing a DELETE for each record which would be
a real problem wrt performance.

Regards

John