From Ido Ran <ido....@gmail.com>
Subject CouchDB The Definitive Guide - Part III
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 06:37:11 GMT
Hi,
I'm learning CouchDB using the CouchDB Definitive Guide (draft edition).
I've got to part III where I start playing with Sofa application to get my
hand on real CouchApp, but there are some prolems:

   1. The code presented in the book does not match the code in sofa github
   repository - jchris's sofa at master - GitHub<http://github.com/jchris/sofa>
   2. The application in the github repository does not work right. I can
   push it to CouchDB (I'm using couchone.com or couch.io server) but the
   post form does not work, currently because app.docForm is deprecated but I
   don't understand how to fix it.
   3. When I push the app to CouchDB server I get a database with single
   document with _id of sofa. I thought it should be a collection of documents,
   not single document.

Thank you,
Ido