From Ido Ran <ido....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Username is case-sensative
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 20:06:51 GMT
It is not just about iPhone capitalizing the first letter.
I'm surround by people who talk Hebrew for the natural language so their
computer have both Hebrew and English inputs.
Some of the people have hard time change between languages so those who use
Windows simply press the CapsLock key which make Windows write in capital
English letters. I'm sure there are other cases where user might enter a
username in different capitalization then the one they used when
registering.

I think it will be best to default for case-insensitive search for
usernames.

That is all.

Ido